Much of my work is proprietary, and I’m not allowed to share it publicly. If you’re my client, I’ll agree to the same confidentiality for you. Please contact me for samples or to discuss my process.
Here are a few things I’ve done recently:
– Major editing and formatting of a facilitator training manual for the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) Accelerated Education Working Group (AEWG).
– E-learning storyboards for pharmaceutical manufacturing training. Collaborated closely with subject matter experts to learn the technical details.
– Corporate leadership development four-day course: Developed complete curriculum for four full-day leadership development and teambuilding classes, including instructor notes, detailed step-by-step facilitator guide, and participant materials.
– Workplace stress reduction program: Lead curriculum developer for an eight-week instructor-led program for school district employees in the United States, including public school teachers.
Other Editing and Technical Writing
– Implementation guidelines and academic research reports for the Can’t Wait to Learn program (War Child NGO).
– A case study for UNESCO’s 2019 Global Education Monitoring Report, compiling information provided by UNICEF Sudan.
– A book about Kubernetes implementation in an Agile software development setting.
Please contact me to discuss your upcoming needs.