Selected Objectives from a Leadership and Team Development Program
I created the curriculum for the Mind & Table program. To provide a sense of the content I developed, here are some of the objectives from the program’s three modules:
Creativity and Innovation:
- Identify the Six Elements of Creativity and Innovation.
- Practice lateral thinking and building openness and trust.
- Discuss creativity and innovation in the organization they’re visiting and at their own workplace.
- Brainstorm ideas for integrating the Six Elements of Creativity and Innovation into their organization.
- Select one or two ideas to commit to, and plan action steps to take in the next week.
- Identify the Four Elements of Collaboration.
- Practice engaged listening, and consider the benefits of this type of listening.
- Reflect on the roles they typically play in collaborative situations.
- Commit to one or two ideas for incorporating the Four Elements of Collaboration, and other things they’ve learned today, into their team’s work.
- Identify the Three Elements of Passion.
- Gain some clarity on their individual motivations, inspirations, and skills, and share those insights with the group.
- Determine some ways in which they can enhance passion at their organization, and create an action plan for experimenting with these ideas.
- Connect individual passions to organizational initiatives.
Please contact me to discuss your upcoming needs.